Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Arrived at NCKP

I arrived in Chicago without any bad incidents. I'm at the National Conference of Keyboard Pedagogy at the DoubleTree Hotel in Oak Brook, Illinois. I'm at the keynote address where Marvin Blickenstaff is addressing the audience (Isn't wireless access cool?). He stated that there are 300+ people who registered for this pre-conference seminar. Both Louise Goss and Sam Holland were recognized. We're going to break up into 3 separate seminars, and I'll be going to the seminar for Collegiate Teachers of Piano Pedagogy, subtitled Preparing Pedagogy Students for the Future. I got to meet up with Kimberly, Kellie, and Julie at the registration area. Maybe we'll do a podcast later if we find some free time, although the schedule looks packed.

No comments: