Monday, August 15, 2005

MarioCast 15 August 2005



Here's my first podcast using the Griffin iTalk attached to my iPod! I apologize for the poor sound quality. Sometimes if you speak too loud or too close to the iTalk, then you get a whole bunch of distortion. I'll try to fiddle around with finding the right distance to keep from the microphone.
More rejections from potential employers, including UNLV which sent me a rejection letter thanking me for applying for the Professor of ASTRONOMY position! I also go off on a rant why UNLV "suks".
Kimberly and Kellie are throwing a piano pedagogy party this Friday at their house.

1 comment:

Michael Ajero said...

Maybe if you send a resume to the Astronomy Department at UNLV it will go to the the Gambling Department. You'll make more money in that department I hear. Have Professor Suck forward the resume to Professor Blow. I hear that there are good "jobs" there. Yet, I heard that the Astronomy Department at UNLV was pretty good too. They recently claimed to have found that new planet that was talked about in the news recently, but real astonomers claimed that all UNLV's Astronomy department found was Uranus.