Monday, July 11, 2005

Nio Video Podcast test

Here's an MPEG4 video of Nio bouncing a ball. It uses the new H.264 codec that is in Quicktime 7, so if you don't have it, get it by clicking here!

You can now subscribe to the MarioCast podcast through the iTunes music store. Make sure you have iTunes 4.9 installed. You can get it by clicking here.

I'm still not listed in the Podcast directory, but if you go to the "Advanced" menu in iTunes select "Subscribe to Podcast..." and plug in this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/marioajero then you should be subscribed through iTunes and get new Podcasts whenever they're posted!

A reason for this blog post is to test to see if this video will play through iTunes (should show up in the artwork box from what I hear). I'll let you know if it works. Or better yet, you guys let me know if it works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news Mario, Gary isn't your only listener! Keep it up, I'm gaining a new perspective of wrestling.