Saturday, July 02, 2005

My first Blog


Okay, so I'm finally jumping on the Blog bandwagon. I've been doing the website thing for over 10 years, so I figured I'd give this a try. Actually, the only reason I'm trying this is that I'm interested in getting into Podcasting (not that anyone would want to listen to me anyway!). But from what I've read, you gotta have a blog before you get into it. I have to figure out how to get this RSS feed to publish an mp3 or AAC file. If anyone knows the steps to link those, let me know.
So we'll see how that goes. Don't expect me to get too political here though. I've already read the story of the Google employee getting canned for his blog, so I'll probably just keep comments limited to just music, tech stuff, and maybe wrestling if I feel so inclined.

I might as well test to see if this can upload pics from my computer. Let's start with a pic from our trip on the east coast.

No comments: