Saturday, April 29, 2006

MTNA Podcast Presentation 3 - GarageBand Demo


This was probably the most interesting part of my podcast presentation from MTNA. Part 3 covers how to record audio and enhanced audio podcasts in GarageBand 3. I also discuss other applications for PC and Mac for recording podcasts. I was most appreciative of the lively audience's participation in this segment.

The next video podcast will be the conclusion of this MTNA series. After that, I'm hoping to get to some more online lessons along the lines of the Coldplay-Clocks episode. I've been receiving a lot of emails from viewers who had some special requests, and I will try to accommodate the requests as best as I can! Keep the emails coming!

Duration: 13:39
File Size: 79.8 MB
File Format: MPEG-4 Video Podcast (.m4v)

No comments: