Saturday, April 01, 2006

MTNA Enhanced Podcast


This enhanced audio podcast comes from the 2006 MTNA National Conference in Austin, TX. I speak with Fanchon Charnigo and Ryan Ashley to discuss their conference experience. I interview Shana Kirk from Timewarp Technologies about Home Concert Xtreme. I also catch up with Charmaine Siagian from Willis Music. Keep in mind that there are synchronized images and hyperlinks through this enhanced podcast. If you don't see them, make sure you install the latest version of iTunes and Quicktime onto your computer for free. Don't forget to add your pin to my Frappr Map!

Duration: 19:26
File Size: 19.8 MB
File Format: MPEG-4 Enhanced Audio Podcast (.m4a)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mario!

Extremely cool page here - I should be visiting more regularly!
Great seeing you in Austin!

Charmaine