Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MTNA Podcast Presentation 4 - Video Podcasting


Wow! It took over a month, but we've finally reached the end of my MTNA presentation on podcasting. In this last part, I cover video podcasting in music education, talk about copyright issues, and the alternative of using "podsafe" music from the Podsafe Music Network.

I hope that viewers and attendees found this presentation to be helpful and informational. My main goal was to inspire other musicians and music teachers to start their own podcasts. If I was successful in this endeavor, I would be happy to hear your story and share it with others.

Duration: 14:02
File Size: 59.9 MB
File Format: MPEG-4 Video Podcast (.m4v)

Update: I'm putting the YouTube playlist of all 4 parts of this presentation on podcasting in this blog entry, so that it ties everything nicely together!

1 comment:

Len Edgerly said...

Mario, I am very impressed with the quality of this video clip--it's clear and it downloaded quickly to my MacBook Pro. Could you tell me what camera was used and what format you used (frames per whatever, size, etc) and how you posted it to your blog page?

Also, how did you get the subscribe links on your blogger page? Thanks. --Len Edgerly