Saturday, December 23, 2006

How to play "Alone in the Ring" by Bill Conti from ROCKY


With the new Rocky Balboa movie out in theaters, I thought it would be fitting to allow you to look over my shoulder and see how to play this short yet beautiful piano melody composed by Bill Conti for the Rocky movie franchise.

Click on this iTunes button to purchase the piece from the iTunes Store:
Bill Conti - Rocky Balboa: The Best of Rocky - Alone In the Ring

Bill Conti - Alone In the Ring - Sheet Music (Digital Download)
Next time we'll get back to our piano pedagogy podcasts with my piano pedagogy students, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. Sounds just like original.Gonna try it right now/

Anonymous said...

i am sitting in front of my computer screen, a grown man brought to tears by that beautiful rendition. i want to thank you because this song and the way you brought it to life exactly like Bill truly touched my heart.....

Anonymous said...

Could you please post on the website like the song's notes like with a, b, c (the letters themselves) so i could learn it im a beginner

Anonymous said...

I would be very grateful if you could please post the sheet music to that great song.

Anonymous said...

please do post the notes (a, b, c...) on the web as I am a beginner. Great piece of music!!!!

Anonymous said...

Plane beautiful! I love this piece and tried to find out the notes by myself. But unfortunately I couldn't. It would be wonderful if you would kindly show us the notes to that awesome song...