Monday, July 10, 2006

Home Concert Xtreme Demo


In this video podcast, I demonstrate "Home Concert Xtreme", one of my favorite software programs. It is a learning, practice, and performance environment for pianists. It creates a "smart" accompaniment for any general MIDI file loaded into the program. You can download a free demo of the program at: http://www.timewarptech.com/Pages/Downloads/demos.html

I created this podcast episode to demonstrate the program not just because I love the program, but also because of some fun discussions with friends on the forums at pianostreet.com on using a computer to display sheet music in place of paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,

Keep up the good job!
nice program allthough i just have some nice grand pianno with no MIDI-out but still an nice program.
How about some new popsong?
TIP: Amsterdam - Coldplay

Bye,

Floris klapwijk, The netherlands

Anonymous said...

Good show. I'm a newbie with the piano and was looking for a way to excelerate my learning. I think this software could be very helpful and will download the demo version to make sure all the pieces and parts work.
Thanks