Sunday, August 07, 2005

Accord TV Spot


This video podcast is from a TV commercial that I shot for Steve Davis's Accord Piano Gallery in Oklahoma City. I never saw it on TV, but people said they saw it on ABC and the WB networks. Although I stopped by their website and now they're called Davis and Evans Piano Warehouse. So I don't know if he sold it, got a partner, or what. I should drop him a line and see what's up. Looks like he may have dumped Baldwin and went with Pearl River. Guess I didn't sell as many Baldwins as they liked...
My Odeo Channel (odeo/e9cdf2323ae0f4c4)
I also noticed that if you do a Google search on me, my podcast listing on Odeo shows up at the top. So I decided to "claim" my podcast, but in order to do that I have to stick in the above link. I'm not sure how it works, but let's see if it does.

No comments: